[ecrea] Online video contest Intercultural dialogue

Tue Jul 29 11:27:13 GMT 2008

-----------
Online video contest Intercultural dialogue

Are you between 15 and 30  ? Do you feel like you have things to say
about Intercultural Dialogue in Europe? Do you like expressing
yourself with video?

The European project Xenoclipse.net is inviting young video/filmmakers
to submit their short clip now. We are looking for the most original,
creative and/or nuanced portrayal of cultural diversity in your
country, city, town, school, street or family...

What intercultural dialogue and cultural diversity mean we want to
leave up to you! You will be the ones showing diversity from different
viewpoints.

Your clip can be a short film, video-art, documentary, musical clip,
news item... Up to 15 nominees will be contacted and invited to
Barcelona for the international Award Event on November 21st and 22nd,
2008 and the winners will receive a prize award.

For more information look at: http://www.xenoclipse-net.eu/