[eccr] A Conference on Capitalism and Communication in the 21st Centry

Thu May 09 20:16:29 GMT 2002

>From Colin Sparks.
Nico

>capitalism and communication in the 21st century
>

>a conference at the university of westminster harrow campus
>

>13-14 june 2002
>

>The Centre for Communication and Information Studies is marking the
>retirement of its founding Director, Professor Nicholas Garnham, with a
>two-day conference dedicated to addressing some of the issues he pioneered
>in his scholarly work.¬Ý Among the speakers will be:
>

>Jean-Claude Burgelmann
>

>Andrew Calabrese
>

>Giovanni Cesareo
>

>James Curran
>

>Bill Dutton
>

>Oscar Gandy
>

>Peter Golding
>

>Tatsuro Hanada
>

>Robert Horwitz
>

>Fred Inglis
>

>Bob McChesney
>

>Robin Mansell
>

>Bill Melody
>

>Bernard Miege
>

>Vinnie Mosco
>

>Graham Murdock
>

>Guiseppe Richeri
>

>Philip Schlesinger
>

>Thomas Streeter
>

>Janet Wasco
>

>If you would like to attend all or part of this conference, a booking form
>is attached to this email.
>

>Attachment converted: Bibi 1:Booking form.doc (WDBN/MSWD) (00033B8E)

Attachment Converted: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\attachments\Booking_form.doc"
Please only use:
  (Nico.Carpentier /at/ vub.ac.be)
Please do not use:
  (carpent /at/ uia.ua.ac.be) or (nico.carpentier /at/ uia.ua.ac.be)
Carpentier Nico
Vrije Universiteit Brussel - Free University Brussels
Studies on Media, Information & Telecommunication (SMIT)
Pleinlaan 2 - b-1050 Brussels
W1: http://www.vub.ac.be/SCOM/smit
W2: http://homepages.vub.ac.be/~ncarpent/
W3: http://homepages.vub.ac.be/~jteurlin/Koccc.html