Archive for publications, February 2024

[Commlist] Global Media Journal - German Edition: New issue Vol. 13 No. 2 published

Fri Feb 02 16:04:00 GMT 2024

We are pleased to announce the publication of our 26th edition of *GLOBAL MEDIA JOURNAL – GERMAN EDITION*, Vol. 11, No. 2, Autumn/Winter 2023. Please visit our website https://globalmediajournal.de<https://globalmediajournal.de>and enjoy reading.

*Peer-Reviewed Articles / Peer-Reviewed Artikel*

Nicole Stremlau, Caitlyn McGeer, Marlene Straub

*Deciphering Digital Hate: Assessing the Evidence between Online Speech and Offline Violence in Africa*

DOI: https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v13i2.280<https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v13i2.280>

Hazrat Bahar

*Impacts of Social Media on Public Policy Development in pre-Taliban Afghanistan*

DOI: https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v13i2.246<https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v13i2.246>

*Graduate Section*

Lea Konrad

*Community Radio als Partizipationsmedium? **Ein Literature Review*

DOI: https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v13i2.281<https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v13i2.281>

*Book Reviews/ Buchrezensionen*

Ana Bizberge

*Ganter, Sarah Anne & Badr, Hanan (2023). **Media Governance: A Cosmopolitan Critique *

DOI: https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v13i2.282<https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v13i2.282>

Lu Wei Rose Luqiu

*Marsh, Vivien (2023). Seeking Truth in International TV News: China, CGTN and the BBC *

DOI: https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v13i2.284<https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v13i2.284>

**

*Aims and Scope*

The GLOBAL MEDIA JOURNAL – GERMAN EDITION (*ISSN 2196-4807)* is an open access, peer-reviewed journal for the publication of scholarly contributions dealing with issues of international, transnational, intercultural and transcultural communication and media, published in English and German twice a year. No article processing charges (APCs) are incurred. Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis. This means that your articles can be submitted any time for our various sections (peer-review, essays, from the field, graduate section, book reviews). We are also open to discuss guest-edited issues.

The journal is indexed in DOAJ, ERIH PLUS, EBSCO, EuroPub, BASE and Ulrich`s.

We look forward to receiving your feedback about the new issue. You can get in touch with Katharina Noetzold via gmj(at)polsoz.fu-berlin.de or katharina.noetzold(at)fu-berlin.de