Archive for publications, February 2021

[Commlist] CFPs for submissions to Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique journal

Mon Feb 22 19:03:50 GMT 2021

/Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique/ particularly encourages submissions from postgraduate students working in the theoretical humanities. If you could forward this CFPs to your students it would be much appreciated.

*
*

**

*Call for papers*

*//*

*//*

*/Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique/**is currently looking for submissions for our next general issue, to be published in mid-2021. *While academics at all stages of their careers are welcome to submit, /Colloquy/ particularly encourages and invites submissions from Masters and PhD students. *The deadline for submissions is the 30th of April and authors will be notified as soon as possible about the outcome of their submission.*

/Colloquy /publishes articles from across the theoretical humanities, including literary and cultural studies, critical theory, continental philosophy, film and television studies, communication and media studies, and performance studies. We also publish translations, creative writing and book reviews. All work, except for book reviews, is double-blind peer reviewed.

*Our submission policies can be found **here <https://www.monash.edu/arts/languages-literatures-cultures-linguistics/colloquy/submissions>** and our editorial team can be contacted using the following email address: **(arts-colloquy /at/ monash.edu) <mailto:(arts-colloquy /at/ monash.edu)>*//

//

/Colloquy/ is an open access journal published twice annually by postgraduate students in the Literary and Cultural Studies Graduate Research Program at Monash University. The latest issue of /Colloquy, /a general issue, was published in December 2020: issue 39 <https://www.monash.edu/arts/languages-literatures-cultures-linguistics/colloquy/current-issue>.

/Our call for papers is also available online here <https://www.monash.edu/arts/languages-literatures-cultures-linguistics/colloquy>./

Please don’t hesitate to contact us with submissions that adhere to our submission policies or questions about submitting to /Colloquy/.

(arts-colloquy /at/ monash.edu) <mailto:(arts-colloquy /at/ monash.edu)>