Archive for publications, 2020

[Commlist] Expanded CyberOrient publishes new issue and calls for papers

Tue Mar 31 16:21:32 GMT 2020

An expanded CyberOrient, an official open-access journal of the
American Anthropological Association, is now up and ready for surfing.
CyberOrient welcomes Anders Ackfeldt at Lund University in Sweden as a
new Managing Editor along with Vit Sisler at Charles University. Our
renewed website, cyberorient.net, now has archived all past articles
in PDF. Soon we will be available and archived on AnthroSource as
well.

CyberOrient is devoted to research on the impact of cyberspace and its
representation on the Middle East, North Africa and wider Islamic
world in Asia. Our last special issue, edited by Josepha Wessels from
Malmö University, provides a critical insight into digital layers of
revolutions, digital communication, and dissidence in the Middle
Eastern and North African region.

We are a peer-reviewed journal with two issues per year and we invite
scholars in any field to contribute articles or serve as guest
editors. With a rapid turn-around time, CyberOrient can publish online
in a timely fashion. Check out our submission guidelines at
cyberorient.net/submissions. Deadline for the winter issue is June 1,
2020.

More info at https://cyberorient.net.