Archive for publications, 2020

[Commlist] Palabra Clave Journal 23(1) - New issue published

Fri Jan 10 16:15:40 GMT 2020

The Scientific Journal Palabra Clave has published its latest issue. Palabra Clave is a Colombian free access and continuous publication journal, in an Open Journal System (OJS) platform. It is edited by the La Sabana University in Chia, Colombia, and it’s indexed in: Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), Scopus (Q3), SciELO Citation Index, Redalyc, Publindex (A2), and other scientific data bases. It is a channel for circulating new knowledge born out of research, and thinking on issues that deal with communication and how it relates to society. We publish in Spanish, English and Portuguese and translate to these languages the title, abstract and keywords.

You can access the current issue at: http://bit.ly/pacla-23-1

Table of contents, Palabra Clave 23(1):

- Editorial - Espectros - [Spanish] - http://bit.ly/pacla-23_1_-1

- Multi-Needs for Multi-Screening: Practices, Motivations, and Attention Distribution - [English] - http://bit.ly/pacla_23-1-2

- Del libro rojo de Winston al Black Mirror: dispositivos de control en la sociedad de la vigilancia - [Spanish] - http://bit.ly/pacla-23-1-3

- Deshumanización y legitimación de los conflictos armados en los videojuegos bélicos - [Spanish] - http://bit.ly/pacla-23_1-4 <http://bit.ly/pacla-23_1-4>

- Programas matinales televisivos: un análisis cuantitativo de las entrevistas a políticos en TVE y Antena 3 - [Spanish] - http://bit.ly/pacla-23-1-5

- Las imágenes de las víctimas del conflicto armado en la revista Semana: políticas, significados culturales y visibilización - [Spanish] - http://bit.ly/pacla-23-1-6

- Growth Strategies of Media Companies: Efficiency Analysis - [English] - http://bit.ly/pacla-23-1-7

We hope you find this new issue interesting and helpful.

Special thanks to all authors, evaluators, and staff.

Sergio Roncallo Dow (Editor)

e-mail: palabra.clave /at/ unisabana.edu.co