Archive for publications, September 2017

[ecrea] Javnost-The Public New Special Issue on Democratic Dissent

Sat Sep 09 21:28:09 GMT 2017

No. 3(2017) of /Javnost-The Public/ has just been released.
Democratic Dissent, Guest Edited by Robert L. Ivie and Oscar Giner
http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rjav20/24/3?nav=tocList

A Democratic People’s Dissent from War
Robert L. Ivie & Oscar Giner
Pages: 199-217

Dissent, Protest and Resistance: Discourses of Contestation and Mental Healthcare in Buenos Aires
Juan Eduardo Bonnin
Pages: 218-234

Doxa, Dissent and Challenges of Rhetorical Citizenship: “When I Criticize Denmark, It Is not the White Nights or the New Potatoes I Have In Mind”
Lisa S. Villadsen
Pages: 235-250

Democratic Dissent and the Politics of Rescue During the Twenty-First Century’s “Inhospitable” EU Migration “Crisis”
Marouf Hasian Jr, José Angel Maldonado Olivas & Stephanie Marek Muller
Pages: 251-266

Did the Trumpian Counterpublic Dissent against the Dominant Model of Campaign Finance?
A. Freya Thimsen
Pages: 267-283

Politics by Other Means: Post-Digital Gameplay in Hong Kong
Rolien Hoyng
Pages: 284-299