Archive for publications, December 2016

[ecrea] new book - Radical Radio - Celebrating 40 years of 3CR

Sun Dec 18 23:32:13 GMT 2016

Radical Radio - Celebrating 40 years of 3CR
$49.50

http://3cr-shop.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/radical-radio-celebrating-40-years-of-3cr

Radical Radio: Celebrating 40 Years of 3CR tells the story of 3CR’s contribution to Australian cultural and political life. When 3CR Community Radio hit Melbourne’s airwaves in 1976 it was Australia’s first community-owned and community-run grassroots radio station. Outspoken and independent, the station still gives voice to issues that would otherwise go unheard, and to people striving for political and social justice.

A collective and collaborative writing project, Radical Radio celebrates these ongoing achievements, and highlights the diversity and dynamism of the programs and people that over 40 years have won 3CR its place in our hearts and on our radio dials.

If you want to pick up your copy you can drop into the station at 21 Smith St Fitzroy and buy one during business hours, or call us on 03 9419 8377

Post cheque/money order made out to:
Community Radio Federation Ltd
to this address
PO Box 1277
Collingwood
Vic. 3063
Australia

Postage: Within Victoria is $10, other states of Australia $15 and overseas rates apply per region. Please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery.