Archive for publications, 2012

[ecrea] new book on Advertising and Reality

Wed Sep 12 11:17:53 GMT 2012

It is a pleasure to announce the publication of my edited volume *Advertising and Reality: A Global Study of Representation and Content* by *Continuum*. The book explores the complicated relationship between these two entities in various areas in different parts of the world. Further details about the project can be found here: http://www.continuumbooks.com/books/detail.aspx?BookId=158520&SntUrl=152998 <http://www.continuumbooks.com/books/detail.aspx?BookId=158520&SntUrl=152998> On this note, it gives me even further pleasure to thank several ECREA members who contributed to the book as chapter authors or have their significant scholarship covered throughout the text.
Amir Hetsroni
Associate Professor - School of Communication
Ariel University Center, Israel
Email: (amirhetsroni /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(amirhetsroni /at/ gmail.com)>