Archive for publications, June 2008

[ecrea] New Book Series - Global Crises and the Media

Wed Jun 11 19:56:03 GMT 2008

>Peter Lang Publisher is currently commissioning
>authors for a new series of 12-14 books on Global
>Crises and the Media. We are looking for
>possible authors from around the world for either
>sole-authored or edited voumes on 1) Energy
>Crises and the Media, and 2) Food Crises and the Media.
>
>If anyone knows of anyone researching these
>critical areas who you think may be interested could you
>please forward their names and/or pass this on
>to them. If you are yourself working in this area and
>would be interested to discuss further I'd be pleased to hear from you.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Simon Cottle (email:  (CottleS /at/ cardiff.ac.uk))
>
>Professor Simon Cottle,
>School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies,
>Bute Building (Room 1.28),
>Cardiff University,
>King Edward VII Avenue,
>Cardiff CF10 3NB
>Wales, U.K.
>Tel: 02920 874506
>email: (CottleS /at/ cardiff.ac.uk)
>web: www.cardiff.ac.uk/jomec/

Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
&
Facultés Universitaires Saint-Louis
Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 43  - B-1000 Brussel - Belgium
ECREA's Second European Communication Conference
Barcelona, 25-28 November 2008
http://www.ecrea2008barcelona.org/