Archive for publications, June 2008

[ecrea] The International Journal on Media Management.

Tue Jun 10 19:13:22 GMT 2008

>Dear Colleagues,
>
>We invite you to submit your research on media
>management issues to The International Journal on Media Management.
>
><http://www.mediajournal.org/>http://www.mediajournal.org/
>
>Published by the University of St. Gallen,
>Switzerland and Taylor & Francis Group, IJMM is
>dedicated to exploring the development and
>management of new media and media innovations around the world.
>
>Beginning with the 2009 publication year, the journal will have new editors.
>
>They are Bozena I. Mierzejewska of the
>University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, and Dan
>Shaver of The Jönköping International Business School, Sweden.
>
>The journal focuses on original research and
>scholarship on the management aspects of media
>and communications industries. The content is
>interdisciplinary, embracing a number of
>different academic disciplines relevant to media
>management such as strategy, technology,
>marketing, finance, etc. We are also interested
>in research that crosses traditional media
>industry lines to explore the impact that
>developments in different media industries on other media segments.
>
>While the journal is open to both empirical and
>theoretical studies, all submissions are
>expected to be theoretically grounded.
>Manuscripts should contain a 150-200 word
>abstract and should not exceed 5,000 words
>excluding tables and figures. All submissions are electronic.
>
>The journal publishes quarterly in February,
>May, August and November. All submissions
>receive a blind review by members of our international editorial board.
>
>For more information about the journal, our
>editorial board, and submission guidelines,
>please visit our web site at
><http://www.mediajournal.org>http://www.mediajournal.org.
>Or, if you have specific questions, email us at (jmm-journal /at/ unisg.ch).
>
>We look forward to receiving your work.
>
>Bozena I. Mierzejewska & Dan Shaver
>
>Co-Editors

>JMM - The International Journal on Media Management
>Co-Editors
>Bozena I. Mierzejewska, University of St.Gallen, Switzerland
>Daniel Shaver, Jönkoping International Business School, Sweden
>
>Editorial Office:
>University of St.Gallen
>Media and Communications Management Institute
>Blumenbergplatz 9
>9000 St.Gallen
>Switzerland
>
>Tel.+41 71 224 2402
>Fax: +41 71 224 3099
>www.mediajournal.org

Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
&
Facultés Universitaires Saint-Louis
Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 43  - B-1000 Brussel - Belgium
ECREA's Second European Communication Conference
Barcelona, 25-28 November 2008
http://www.ecrea2008barcelona.org/