[Commlist] ICA 2024 Regional Conference - Call for Abstracts

Tue Nov 28 21:08:24 GMT 2023

--------

We are thrilled to announce the call for abstracts for the International Communication Association (ICA) 2024 Regional Conference on */Human Tech Transition: Crises in Mediatized Politics, Society & Economy/*. We would like to know more about the research , which you are currently conducting, in this regard , we invite you to participate in this exciting event and kindly request your support in sharing this opportunity with your colleagues.

Conference Details:

📅 Date: March 13-15, 2024

📍 Location: University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland

Conference Tracks:

🚩 Communication in times of war – new media, old strategies

🚩 Communication in times of war – the role of media as an institution

🚩 Pandemic and lockdown as spiritus movens of the technological revolution in communication

🚩 Climate crisis - communication through the lens of new technologies

🚩 Technologies in social life - a solution or another crisis?

🚩 Fighting for order and attention in times of datafication: digital media as a new tool for restoring social order

🚩Mediatization in the era of AI - track organized in cooperation with ECREA

Call for Abstracts:

📝 We invite you to submit your research aligned with the conference theme.

⏰ Submission Deadline: December 10, 2023, 12:00 PM (noon) London time (GMT+1)

🌐 For submission guidelines and important dates, please visit the conference website: https://htt.events/ <https://htt.events/>

Contact Information:

📧 Email: (ica2024 /at/ uw.edu.pl) <mailto:(ica2024 /at/ uw.edu.pl)>

🌐 Conference Website: https://htt.events/ <https://htt.events/>

📲 Twitter: @2024ICAHTT

💻 Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/htt2024 <https://www.facebook.com/htt2024>