[Commlist] CFP: Accessibility (in electronic media) UnConference

Wed Oct 18 20:53:34 GMT 2023

(ELO) Accessibility UnConference, Jan 18-20, 2024. Please see details at https://dtc-wsuv.org/projects/access-works-conference <https://dtc-wsuv.org/projects/access-works-conference>. This Unconference will focus on ways to facilitate access for developing electronic literary stories, games, interactive digital narratives, etc. for all.  We are addressing physical, mental, financial, and technological access issues. Day 1 of the UnConference is a deep dive day, so we’re looking for you to propose workshops, discussions, hackathons, or create-a-thons. Day 2 is a showcase day, so please propose existing works and tools to address these issues. There will be a gallery of accessible works and artists will speak on Saturday, Day 3. This is an UnConference and is completely virtual. Times are worldwide (come when you are awake). Proposals are due December 1, 2023. For more information, contact Deena Larsen, (Deena.larsen /at/ wsu.edu) <mailto:(Deena.larsen /at/ wsu.edu)>