Archive for calls, April 2018

[ecrea] Human Technology call for articles

Wed Apr 04 18:43:37 GMT 2018

This is just a short note from the new editor in chief of Human Technology, a multidisciplinary open access journal interested in technology in a human-centered way. In the future we would like our journal to focus on the human side of human-technology relations even more, so we’d be very happy to have media and communication studies scholars publish with us.

So, if your research has to do with technology and the way people use it, abuse it, talk about it, experience it etc., please feel free to send us your article or propose a special issue - or just contact us just to talk about your ideas. We fast, flexible - and free!

http://humantechnology.jyu.fi

Jukka Jouhki
email (jukka.jouhki /at/ jyu.fi),