Archive for calls, August 2013

[ecrea] New Journal: 'Revenant: Critical and Creative Studies of the Supernatural' CFP

Tue Aug 13 07:03:05 GMT 2013

'Revenant: Critical and Creative Studies of the Supernatural' is a new peer-reviewed online journal. The website is now live at: www.revenantjournal.com . We are seeking academic and creative contributions. Pieces may be about any aspect of the supernatural, the uncanny or the weird from any period in history or in contemporary culture. We are also looking for reviews of books, films, television programmes, games or events. We also need peer-reviewers. If you are interested in any aspect of the journal please check out the website or email Ruth Heholt at: (revenant /at/ falmouth.ac.uk) . We are hoping this will be a successful project for many years to come.