Archive for calls, February 2013

[ecrea] ANZCA 2013 Conference Abstract Submission

Thu Feb 21 15:22:17 GMT 2013

ANZCA 2013 conference abstract submission extension and final reminder.

Dear colleagues,

As you are aware, the 2013 Australia and New Zealand Communication Association’s (ANZCA) annual conference, hosted by Murdoch University’s School of Arts, will be held from July 3-5 2013 at the Esplanade Hotel in the historic port city of Fremantle, Western Australia.

We have an exciting list of speakers, panels and pre-conference events designed around the conference theme and are expecting a diverse array of papers.

The call for papers for the main conference and pre-conference events, can be found on the website: www.anzca2013.org.au <http://www.anzca2013.org.au>

Abstract submission will now close on March 1 2013 for the main conference. Abstracts for all papers (refereed or non-refereed) should be submitted by this date. Full refereed papers will be required by 12 April 2013.

We have also finalised the details for the postgraduate bursaries.

Contact details for co-convenors, Associate Professor Terence Lee and Ms Renae Desai can also be found on the website.

We look forward to receiving your submissions.

Kind regards,

The ANZCA 2013 conference organising committee