[ecrea] CFP: Wide Screen cinema journal

Fri Oct 02 18:44:37 GMT 2009

General Call for Papers. Second Issue of Wide Screen, a peer reviewed open access journal of screen studies.

Issue 2, Vol 1 2009

Wide Screen encompasses a broad range of perspectives and approaches and we invite papers on film studies reflecting the journal's aims. We welcome papers on (not limited to):

Film Theory
Film Practice
Film Criticism
Film Audience
Film Policy
Film and Culture
Research Methods

We also invite comment articles, interviews, book reviews and film reviews.

The details about various sections and their policies are defined here:
<http://widescreenjournal.org/index.php/journal/about/editorialPolicies#sectionPolicies>http://widescreenjournal.org/index.php/journal/about/editorialPolicies#sectionPolicies

Send an abstract of your paper (preferably 500 words) to <mailto:(kuhutanvir /at/ widescreenjournal.org)>(kuhutanvir /at/ gmail.com) or <mailto:(kishore /at/ widescreenjournal.org)>(kishorebudha /at/ gmail.com) by October 30, 2009.

We adhere to a strict double blind review policy, which is defined here:
<http://widescreenjournal.org/index.php/journal/about/editorialPolicies#peerReviewProcess>http://widescreenjournal.org/index.php/journal/about/editorialPolicies#peerReviewProcess

To access the first issue of Wide Screen, go to:
<http://widescreenjournal.org/index.php/journal>http://widescreenjournal.org/index.php/journal