[ecrea] Centres and peripheries-extended call for papers.

Thu Jan 08 10:28:27 GMT 2009

Centres and Peripheries: metropolitan and non-metropolitan journalism
Glasgow, Scotland, 7-8 May 2009

Colleagues,

We now have a number of interesting proposals and will shortly be starting work on the detailed programme for this conference which is scheduled for the 7th and 8th May 2009 in Glasgow .

However we would be happy to have a few more proposals and will accept these until the end of January. If you would like to submit something, it would be helpful if we could have an indication  of intent within the next seven days.

Further details are to be found at http://www.gcal.ac.uk/peripheries/index.html <http://www.gcal.ac.uk/peripheries/index.html>

Proposals and indications of intent should be sent to David Hutchison, Research Fellow in Media Policy, Cultural Business Division, Glasgow Caledonian University, GLASGOW G4 0BA UK. E-mail (dhu /at/ gcal.ac.uk) <mailto:(dhu /at/ gcal.ac.uk)> .

Times Higher Education award winner 2008: outstanding international student support
http://www.gcal.ac.uk/news/pressoffice/releases/241008.html