REMINDER - ECREA Summer School survey - call for respondents

Tue Sep 30 13:34:58 GMT 2008

Dear ECREA mailinglist member,

As you probably know, ECREA organizes the annual European Media and Communication Doctoral Summer School. We are organizing a survey on the summer school and are looking for former participants.

If you participated in the summer school yourself, we would like to ask you to fill out a short questionnaire on the ECREA Summer School. Some of the results of this questionnaire will be used in a panel on the ECREA Summer School at the 2008 European Communication Conference in Barcelona (Nov 25-28). You can find the survey here: http://www.eformular.com/pillepv/summerschool.html If you have already filled out the survey: thank you.

We would like to ask you to be so kind to forward this e-mail to other ECREA Summer School participants you might know. We do not have all current e-mail addresses and would like to reach as many participants as possible. If at all possible, please put (benjamin.de.cleen /at/ vub.ac.be) in cc of those e-mails.

Thank you

Benjamin De Cleen
Pille Pruulman-Vengerfeldt