[ecrea] EUROPRIX Academic Network Conference 2008

Mon May 19 11:59:35 GMT 2008

>*************************************
>Invitation to the EADiM Academic
>Network Conference 2008
>*We welcome you to the EADiM Academic Network
>*Conference 2008 in Graz, Nov. 27-29, 2008**
>The Academic Network Conference is a multidisciplinary
>European conference organized by the
>European Academy of Digital Media and supported by
>the Austrian Ministry of Science and Research.
>The objectives of the seventh annual conference are to
>bridge the gap between research, practice, and
>pedagogy in the fields of multimedia and e-content.
>Deadline for abstract submission is September 15th,
>2008. More information and registration on
>***www.eadim.org ***

Design, Develop, Deliver
Multimedia and e-content trends

EUROPRIX Academic Network Conference 2008
Organised by the European Academy for Digital Media
Supported by Austrian Ministry of Science and Research

        CALL FOR PAPERS
   November 27-29, 2008

GRAZ

Register  at: http://www.eadim.org or use the enclosed registration fax form

We invite you to attend the EUROPRIX Academic
Network Conference and to submit proposals for papers, and poster sessions.

The EUROPRIX Academic Network Conference is a
multi-disciplinary European conference organized
by the European Academy of Digital Media and
supported by Austrian Ministry of Science and Research.

The objectives of the seventh annual conference
are to bridge the gap between research, practice,
and pedagogy in the fields of Multimedia and
e-Content.

The conference invites submissions that present
scientific ideas and technological
state-of-the-art inquiries; new techniques and
teaching methods; successful cases in course
developments; and evaluation reports on teaching
effects in the fields of Multimedia and e-Content.

Call for Papers
We invite papers on the general theme of the
conference and for the following topics:

1.      Smart Interfaces - intuitive use of augmented and mixed realities
2.      Mobile Paradigm for content development
3.      Students and social networks
4.      Teaching Interactive Story Authoring
5.      Mega trends in e-content - what do they mean for education?

Publication
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed, full
papers accepted for the conference will be
published* in the DUV Deutscher
Universitätsverlag, Germany in the Series on
"Smart Media and Applications Research" edited by
Peter A. Bruck. *At least one author must register for the conference

Schedule
September 15    Submission deadline for abstracts
September 30    Notification of acceptance
October 15      Submission deadline for full papers (camera ready)
November 27-28  Conference

Abstracts should be at most 50 lines plus
references, papers should be 12 to 15 pages.
All abstracts and papers must be submitted as an
email attachment to (egger /at/ icnm.net).

Program Board
o Peter A. Bruck - Austrian Research Studios, AT
o Melissa Lee Price - Staffordshire University, UK
o Cai Melakoski - Tampere Univ. of Applied Sciences, FI
o Rodica Mocan - Babes-Bolyai University, RO
o Michael Haller - Univ   Applied Sciences Hagenberg AT
o Richard Vickers - Hull School of Art & Design, UK
o Heide Hagebölling - Cologne School of Arts, DE
o Emin Dogan Aydin - Yeditepe University, TR

Conference Registration and Fee

Register online at: http://www.eadim.org

Registration fee Includes coffee breaks, lunches;
the EUROPRIX Multimedia Festival and Exhibition
at the Kunsthaus, Nov 28-29; DJ Night; and the EUROPRIX Gala

Fee:
Academic Network Members: ¬150
Panellists: ¬ 100
EUROPRIX 2008 Nominee Instructors: free participation

Membership can be received free of charge by registration at www.eadim.org.

Contact Mrs. Jana Egger (egger /at/ icnm.net)

Academic Network Secretariat: Mrs. Jana Egger,
International Center for New Media, Austria,
Moosstrasse 43a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria, Tel: +43
662 630408-35  Fax: +43 662 630408-22, www.icnm.net

Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
&
Facultés Universitaires Saint-Louis
Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 43  - B-1000 Brussel - Belgium
ECREA's Second European Communication Conference
Barcelona, 25-28 November 2008
http://www.ecrea2008barcelona.org/