Archive for calls, October 2004

[eccr] Call for Papers - Melbourne University Art History, Cinema, Classics and Archaelogy Postgraduate Association Conference

Wed Oct 06 07:56:42 GMT 2004

>Call for Papers
>
>The Melbourne University Art History, Cinema, Classics and Archaelogy
>Postgraduate Association Conference 2004 will be held on Thursday 4th
>November 2004, in the Prince Philip and Sisalkraft lecture theatres in the
>Architecture building, at The University of Melbourne. The conference has
>the themes of display, spectacle and spectatorship. 20 minute papers are
>sought from postgraduates across Australia in the fields of contemporary
>visual art practice, art history, art conservation, art curatorship,
>cinema and new media, classics and archaeology. Papers need not be
>directly related to the theme of the conference. Submissions should
>include: your name, title, a 50 word abstract, and preferred audio-visual
>equipment (which we will endeavour to provide), by 5pm Monday 18th
>October.  Please send these to either:
>
>Dr Christopher Marshall (Art History, Conservation & Curatorship)
>(crmars /at/ unimelb.edu.au)
>
>Dr Felicity Colman (Cinema & New Media)
>(fcolman /at/ unimelb.edu.au)
>
>Dr K.O. Chong Gossard (Classics & Archaeology)
>(koc /at/ unimelb.edu.au)
>
>All other enquiries to (r.johnston /at/ pgrad.unimelb.edu.au)
>
>International Keynote Speaker: Professor Jim Collins
>Jim Collins is Associate Professor, Associate Chair and Director of
>Undergraduate Studies in the School of Film, Television and Theater at the
>University of Notre Dame, Indiana.  His visit is also jointly supported by
>the Visual Culture Department, Monash University.
>
>For further details see:
>http://www.ahcca.unimelb.edu.au/events/conferences/Exhibit-A/
>
>--
>(r.johnston /at/ pgrad.unimelb.edu.au)
>_______________________________________
>
>csaa-forum
>discussion list of the cultural studies association of australasia
>
>www.csaa.asn.au

Carpentier Nico (Phd)
Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
T: ++ 32 (0)2-412.42.78
F: ++ 32 (0)2/412.42.00
Office: 4/0/18
Centre for Media Sociology (CeMeSO)
Office: 5B.454
European Consortium for Communication Research
Web: http://www.eccr.info