Archive for March 2019

[Commlist] Vacancies: 3 assistant profs in Media Studies @ University of Groningen

Sat Mar 30 15:47:02 GMT 2019

The Department of Media Studies and Journalism at the University of Groningen is looking to hire *3 new assistant professors*.

For the first position, we are looking for a candidate with expertise in *Cultural Industries and/or Platform Studies*. In particular, we welcome scholars who research the platformisation/digitisation of cultural production in relation to transformations in technologies, cultures, and political economies of digital media.

For more info: https://bit.ly/2HNaO2T

For the other 2 positions in *Media Studies*, we are looking for candidates with expertise in a range of media related fields, preferably (but not limited to):

- digital cultures, including datafication and/or digital literacy
- social media, including social media analysis and/or R and statistics
- media, politics and democracy
- media theory
- audiovisual culture.

For more info: https://bit.ly/2U4xAd5

If you are interested in joining a young, growing and dynamic department in the beautiful Dutch city of Groningen, please apply by April 4th.