Archive for March 2019

[Commlist] Job posts in Digital Humanities, KCL

Sat Mar 30 15:45:21 GMT 2019

King’s College London is recruiting Lecturers and a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Digital Humanities. Lecturers are the UK equivalent of Assistant Professors and Senior Lecturers correspond to Associate Professors in the US system.

King’s College London is in the fourth year of making a significant investment in the Department of Digital Humanities as part of an ambitious programme of growth and expansion in existing and emergent research areas and student numbers across its five Master programmes and the BA Digital Culture.

King’s College London has a long tradition of research in the Digital Humanities, going back to the early 1990s. King’s is one of the few places in the world where students at all levels can pursue a wide range of inter-disciplinary study of the digital (https://www.kcl.ac.uk/ddh/about/about).

We are seeking to recruit exceptional candidates to join the Department no later than 1st September, who can enthuse and inspire our students, conduct world-leading research, and contribute to the life and reputation of the Department through academic leadership and public engagement.

We are hiring for

  * Lecturer in Digital Marketing and Communications
    (https://bit.ly/2HOEZXh)
  * Lecturer in Games and Virtual Environments (https://bit.ly/2TL3dDH)
  * Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Digital Methods (https://bit.ly/2TKbJ5A)
  * Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Global Digital Cultures
    (https://bit.ly/2U5xZfd)
  * Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Design and Technologies
    (https://bit.ly/2Uka7E2)

Closing date: 28 April 2019

Lecturer candidates will be on their way to becoming scholars of international standing with a research and publication trajectory that illustrates this ambition. They will contribute to the further development of the Department¹s research strengths, provide high-quality teaching and supervision, and work collaboratively within the Department and beyond.

Senior Lecturer candidates will be scholars of international standing with a strong research and publication record and evidence of or potential for research income generation. The successful applicants will play a key role in leading work across the Department to enhance our research strengths, to develop new and emergent research areas, to innovate in teaching practice and pedagogy, and to contribute to our underpinning values of co-research and collaboration.