[ecrea] 4 open-rank positions in Data Science/Digital Sociology, Big Data, AI

Fri May 04 21:41:37 GMT 2018

topic: 4 open-rank positions in Data Science/Digital Sociology, Big Data, AI

Hiring NeRDS for MINDS!

Now that you know that we like horrible puns, please consider applying and/or help us spread the news about our new vacancies.

MINDS (Management In Networked and Digital Societies) Department, running NeRDS (New Research on Digital Societies) group atKozminski University <http://www.kozminski.edu.pl/en/>, a leading research-driven, non-public and non-profit business school in the heart of Europe (EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA accredited <http://www.kozminski.edu.pl/en/about-kozminski/accreditations-affiliations-and-quality/>, consistentlywell recognized <http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/kozminski-university-warsaw/> in the Financial Times business schools rankings), is seeking to fill four open rank positions.

The four vacancies we are seeking to fill are in the fields of:
– Big Data and AI in Management,
– Business IT,
– Data Science and Digital Sociology,
– HR and Cross-Cultural Management (with data science research experience).

More details at: http://nerds.kozminski.edu.pl/positions-in-big-data-ai-data-science

Informal inquiries can be directed to Prof.DrDariusz Jemielniak, the head of MINDS,(darekj /at/ kozminski.edu.pl) <mailto:(darekj /at/ kozminski.edu.pl)>