[ecrea] Hispanic/Latino Media & Marketing in Conference Arlington

Fri May 04 21:41:23 GMT 2018

It is a pleasure to invite you, your colleagues and students to participate in the 7^th  Hispanic/Latino Media & Marketing International Conference to be held February 21-23, 2019 in Arlington, Texas.  The co-sponsors are the College of Media & Communication at Texas Tech University and the Department of Communication at the University of Texas at Arlington. The conference theme is *Culture, Media & Measurement; the deadline for submissions is June 11, 2018*.  The conference website can be found at***www.mediamarketconference.com*.

We invite proposals for completed papers, extended abstracts for papers, panels/special sessions, and profession-oriented sessions related to the conference theme (broadly construed).  I have attached a call for papers and a poster. Would you kindly help us disseminate this information?

We strongly encourage participation by students, both undergraduate and graduate.  In the past, strong participation in this conference by media practitioners has opened good networking opportunities for students and faculty alike. The conference’s location in the heart of the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex should make it a strong draw for media industry representatives, and the two host institutions also have large alumni bases in the region.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or my co-organizer, Prof. Julián Rodríguez of UT Arlington, with any questions that you may have ((julian.rodriguez /at/ uta.edu) <mailto:(julian.rodriguez /at/ uta.edu)>).