[ecrea] New Posts: Professors, Readers, Senior Lecturers and Lecturers in Media and Communication, University of Huddersfield

Tue Apr 03 21:55:37 GMT 2018

We are advertising a number of new posts in Media and Communication at the levels of Professor, Reader, Senior Lecturer and Lecturer. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to shape our new degree programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate level and join our recently established research Centre for Participatory Culture.

We welcome applications from colleagues at all career stages with a strong interest in aspects of digital, social and participatory media.

Please find further details for following posts under the attached links:

*R3408, Professor/Reader in Media and Communication (up to 3 posts) *https://goo.gl/z5WDc5

**

*R3409, L/SL in Media and Communication (up to 4 posts) * https://goo.gl/JbC1nf

It’s awful state of affairs of this even being an issue, but I should add that the University of Huddersfield is a TPS employer and successful candidates will have the option to become members of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.

If you have any questions or comments, or are interested in an informal discussion of these posts, please do get in touch.