[ecrea] Jobs at Birmingham School of Media

Mon Mar 19 12:48:51 GMT 2018

I’d like to draw attention to some new roles within the Birmingham School of Media across Media and Communication, Media Production and Journalism.

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/enhanced/linking/birmingham-city-university-school-of-media-2018/

At the Birmingham School of Media
we #DoMediaDifferently.

Our staff and students are innovative, creative and curious, pushing the boundaries of media practice and research. Through a range of courses, we are redefining media landscapes.

You will be working at the heart of one of the youngest and most culturally diverse cities with staff who are global leaders in their field. We have some of the best teaching, learning and research facilities – with over 50% of our research rated internationally excellent in the 2014 research evaluation exercise.

We want to hear from you if you are committed to transforming the learning experience through an engaging and innovative pedagogical approach.

Your passion for your discipline and networks of industry partners will enable students to become committed and enthusiastic media scholars and professionals who are industry-ready.

Now, as part of our growth and ambitions, we are looking to significantly enhance and grow our academic team in a range of subject areas below.

Lecturer in Media Production

Lecturer in Journalism – Full Time

Lecturer in Journalism – Part Time

Lecturer in Media and Communication – Maternity Cover

Lecturer in Media and Communication- Permanent