[ecrea] Conference: At Home with Horror? Terror on the Small Screen

Wed Oct 04 19:22:44 GMT 2017

Registration for the conference, */At Home With Horror? Terror on the Small Screen/*, is now open. The conference focusing on trends and developments in small screen horror takes place at The University of Kent between Friday 27th October and Sunday 29th October. The event is organised by the Melodrama Group and is sponsored by the Centre for Film and Media. All are welcome and if you would like to attend, you can register via the link below. Fees are, £45 waged and £25 for unwaged.

http://store.kent.ac.uk/product-catalogue/faculty-of-humanities/school-of-arts/arts-events/at-home-with-horror-terror-on-the-small-screen

We are delighted to confirm our speaker, *Dr Helen Wheatley, University of Warwick*, will be discussing *'Haunted landscapes: trauma and grief in the television ghost story' * in her keynote. An abstract can be found on our website via the following link:

https://tvhomeofhorror.wordpress.com/keynote/

For further information on the conference including the full three day programme, please visit our website:

https://tvhomeofhorror.wordpress.com/

Or, please contact the event organisers at (horrorishome /at/ gmail.com).