[ecrea] new book - Sound Design and Music - Free chapter

Fri Sep 15 21:55:39 GMT 2017

We would like to draw your attention to our edited collection The Palgrave Handbook of Sound Design and Music in Screen Media: Integrated Soundtracks. To advertise the book to a broad audience we have written a short blog post, which is available here - http://bit.ly/2wyb2E8

Linked to the blog is a FREE downloadable chapter (until September 28th) by Dr Ian Garwood (Glasgow) entitled “Vinyl Noise and Narrative in CD-Era Indiewood” which also includes a short video essay by Ian on the same topic.

We hope the chapter, video essay and book will be of interest to some members of the list.

Best wishes,

Dr Liz Greene (LJMU) and Dr Danijela Kulezic-Wilson (UCC)