[ecrea] Sad News Klaus Arnold

Tue May 30 09:11:54 GMT 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------

We are deeply sad to inform that Klaus Arnold, founder and first Chair of the [ECREA] Communication History Section, has passed away. In this very sad moment we would like to thank Klaus for the many good things he did in his life and for bringing us all together through the Communication History Section which is one of his many legacies.

The Section Management Teams,
Susanne Kinnebrock
Paschal Preston
Nelson Ribeiro