[ecrea] Vacancies: 3 Assistant-Profs in Media Studies @University of Groningen

Wed Apr 19 03:48:49 GMT 2017

3 Assistant Professors in Media Studies

Centre for Media and Journalism Studies, University of Groningen

For more informatie: https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/RUG/vacancy/39493/lang/en/

Deadline for applications: April 25, 2017.

Excellent research assessments and growing student numbers enable the Department of Media Studies and Journalism of the University of Groningen to hire 3 assistant professors. We are looking for candidates with expertise in a wide range of media related fields, including (but not limited to):

- Digital Culture
- Media Theory
- Visual culture
- Media Innovation and Management
- Journalism Studies

The position is open to candidates with a wide range of research interests and theoretical and methodological expertise. Candidates should be able to teach courses in media studies and/or journalism studies on the BA and MA level, and contribute to our research programme. The position combines teaching (60%) and research (40%).

The successful candidates are expected to teach in our English-taught BA programme in Media Studies, our minor programme in Media and Journalism Studies, and our Dutch and international MA programmes in Journalism.

For more informatie: https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/RUG/vacancy/39493/lang/en/