Archive for October 2015

[ecrea] New book on discourse and international politics

Tue Oct 13 12:01:14 GMT 2015

I just thought it might be interesting for some list members to know about my new book which came out a couple of weeks ago. In addition to its case based extensive data analysis of four major Iranian and British newspapers, it encapsulates the way I see the overall structure of Critical Discourse Studies and different levels of contextualisation. It is in hard copy (at least for now) but I am sure libraries will be able to add it to their collection on demand.

For more details of the book please check here
https://benjamins.com/#catalog/books/dapsac.62/preview

the link to the book on Amazon, just in case
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Discourse-Identity-Legitimacy-representations-Approaches/dp/9027206538/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1444395597&sr=1-2

I'd appreciate it, if you forwarded this to your networks as you see fit.

Best
majid

Dr Majid KhosraviNik
Lecturer in Media and Discourse Studies
Media, Culture, Heritage
University of Newcastle
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU
Room 2.82
Email: (majid.khosravinik /at/ newcastle.ac.uk)
CDS: http://www.tandfonline.com/action/journalInformation?show=editorialBoard&journalCode=rcds20