Archive for October 2015

[ecrea] Special Issue on Surveillance (Part I) - Open Access

Fri Oct 09 08:13:10 GMT 2015

Media and Communication released Part I of the thematic issue on
Surveillance, edited by James Schwoch, John Laprise and Ivory Mills.

This issue gathers contributions by leading researchers: Christian
Fuchs, Michael McCahill, Charles D. Raab , Richard Jones, Iván Székely,
Mike Zajko, Nora Ni Loideain, Sun-ha Hong, Sebastian Kubitschko and
Sarah Jackson Young.

All articles can be downloaded free of charge (open access) at:

http://cogitatiopress.com/ojs/index.php/mediaandcommunication/issue/view/30

We warmly invite you to read this issue and to inform any other
colleagues that all research articles can be accessed free of charge.

Best regards,
Antonio

Antonio Vieira
Media and Communication Editorial Office
www.cogitatiopress.com/mediaandcommunication
Cogitatio Press
Rua Fialho de Almeida 14, 2º Esq
1070-129 Lisbon
Portugal

Free to read: "Surveillance: Critical Analysis and Current Challenges"
http://www.cogitatiopress.com/ojs/index.php/mediaandcommunication/issue/view/30

Follow Media and Communication at:
linkedin.com/company/cogitatio-press
twitter.com/cogitatiomac