Archive for May 2015

[ecrea] UPEC Summer School - IMPACT program

Wed May 06 03:40:12 GMT 2015

    We are glad to present you the detailed syllabus of the IMPACT program
    (International Media, Political Action & Communication Technologies),
    which will take place between June 29^th and July 10^th within the UPEC
    Summer School.

    IMPAC aims at giving to its students (Master 2 & PhD) a critical
    perspective on how the internationalization of communication, the sharp
    increase and speeding up of the production of information, and the
    unprecedent development of digital media, play a role in the way
    political action, citizens mobilizations and public debates are now be
    framed.

    During their stay at our University the student can take both courses
    that enable to get some credits and courses of French language, along
    with the possibility to visit the most beautiful and famous places of
    interest in France.

    Registration now opens!!

    To find the detailed program, please visit our website:

http://summerschool.u-pec.fr/courses-credits/impact-international-media-political-action-communication-technologies--658480.kjsp?RH=1421917640115
    <http://summerschool.u-pec.fr/>

    We would be grateful if you could share this information with your
    students and colleagues.

    We’ll be happy to answer your questions: (summerschool /at/ u-pec.fr)
    <mailto:(summerschool /at/ u-pec.fr)>
    <mailto:(summerschool /at/ u-pec.fr) <mailto:(summerschool /at/ u-pec.fr)>>or
    (stephanie.wojcik /at/ u-pec.fr) <mailto:(stephanie.wojcik /at/ u-pec.fr)>
    <mailto:(stephanie.wojcik /at/ u-pec.fr)
    <mailto:(stephanie.wojcik /at/ u-pec.fr)>>or (benjamin.ferron /at/ u-pec.fr)
    <mailto:(benjamin.ferron /at/ u-pec.fr)>
    <mailto:(benjamin.ferron /at/ u-pec.fr) <mailto:(benjamin.ferron /at/ u-pec.fr)>>

    Looking forward to welcoming your students to our campus!

    Best regards,

    Stéphanie Wojcik et Benjamin Ferron