Archive for April 2015

[ecrea] 3 fully funded PhD positions + 3 Ass. Professors, University of Groningen

Fri Apr 03 12:59:55 GMT 2015

-----
We're currently advertizing 3 fully funded PhD positions in Media and
Journalism Studies at the University of Groningen. If you know any good
candidates, please draw their attention to these openings.

See: https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/RUG/vacancy/27311/lang/en/
*Deadline for application: 1 May 2015*

We also have 4 other vacancies at the Media and Journalism Studies
department (University of Groningen):

- 3 Assistant-Professors of Media Studies and/or Journalism Studies
see: https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/RUG/vacancy/27152/lang/en/

- Postdoc Media and Journalism Studies: Media Use and News Preferences
see:https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/RUG/vacancy/27153/lang/en/

The department is expanding, mainly because we are starting a new
international BA program in Media Studies in September (see:
http://www.rug.nl/bachelors/media-studies/). We're looking for
colleagues who want to be part of that.

*Deadline for applicants is April 7 *(so quite soon...)*

*Many thanks and all the best,
Marcel Broersma

--
Marcel J. Broersma
Professor of Journalism Studies and Media / Head of Department

Journalism Department, University of Groningen
P.O.Box 716, 9700 AS, Groningen, The Netherlands
T. 0031 50 3635955/ 5858
www.rug.nl/staff/m.j.broersma <http://www.rug.nl/staff/m.j.broersma>_
_www.rug.nl/let/onderwijs/master/journalistiek
<http://www.rug.nl/let/onderwijs/master/journalistiek>