Archive for February 2015

[ecrea] Call for Papers - International Conference on Advanced Technology and Sciences

Mon Feb 23 01:29:00 GMT 2015

On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the* **International Conference on Advanced Technology and Sciences** (ICAT’15)*, we are pleased to invite you to participate in this event that will be held on *August 04-07, 2015 in Antalya, (Turkey)* where the center of tourism and one of the most important historical place of Turkey.

ICAT'15 conference covers studies about *Electronics, Computer, Mechatronics and Energy* and their branches. ICAT 15 will be held in Antalya at *Harrington Park Resort Hotel*, which is at Konyaalti. Our participants will be accommodated at hotel with discounted fee. Our conference is held under the sponsorship of 11 different universities in Turkey and Europe.

ICAT 14 was completed very successfully in Antalya in 2014. It has received a great deal of attention from 65 different countries, and 454 articles were sent to our conference.

Selected accepted papers will be published in 5 different journals which are mentioned at our web site.

In addition, post-conference tours will be organized for our participants so as to visit the historic and touristic places.

Please note that the* deadline* for submitting full paper is *March 20, 2015*.

Please visit our website for more information. http://www.icatsconf.org <http://www.icatsconf.org/>

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. We hope this conference will be of your interest.

Best wishes,

ICAT'15 Organizing Committee

*ICAT'15 Editorial Office - Contact Us*
*E-mail : *(icatsconference /at/ gmail.com)
*Phone : *+90.507.617 04 76
*Web :* http://www.icatsconf.org <http://www.icatsconf.org/>
*Address: *Selcuk University Faculty of Technology Campus 42031
Selcuklu, Konya-Turkey