[ecrea] Studies in Media and Communication: Vol. 2, No. 1, June 2014 published

Thu Jun 19 20:10:16 GMT 2014

Dear Readers:

Studies in Media and Communication has just published its latest issue athttp://redfame.com/journal/index.php/smc/issue/view/13  . We invite you to visit our website for the newly published articles.

The soft copy (including cover and editorial board page; Size: 2.4M) can be downloaded freely at:https://redfame.academia.edu/RedfamePublishing/Studies-in-Media-and-Communication

We are calling for papers for the coming issue of Vol. 2, No. 2, December 2014. We would appreciate it if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,
The Journal’s Profile:
Studies in Media and Communication (ISSN: 2325-8071; E-ISSN 2325-808X) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal, published by Redfame Publishing. The journal is under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. The journal is published in both print and online versions. Each paper published in SMC is assigned a DOI number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper.

Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publication Frequency: Semiannual, published in June and December
Index/List/Archive: Academic Journals Database; Beardslee Library; Crossref; DOAJ; Google Scholar; JournalTOCs; LOCKSS; MediaFinder.com; Open Access Library (OALib); Open J-Gate; PKP Open Archives Harvester; SHERPA/RoMEO; The Standard Periodical Directory; Ulrich's; Worldcat
Editorial Board:http://redfame.com/journal/index.php/smc/about/editorialTeam
Author Guide:http://home.redfame.com/author-guide/
Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer review; the review process may take two to three weeks.
Author Fee: 200.00 (USD). If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee.

Best Regards,

Patricia Johnson
Editorial Assistant
Studies in Media and Communication