[ecrea] The 2nd Interdisciplinary Conference on Social Movements

Sat Feb 15 10:25:30 GMT 2014

Many thanks for all of the submissions already received. Following a number of requests we are pleased to announce that we have extended the submission deadline for the 2nd Interdisciplinary Conference on Social Movements to the _28th February 2014_. To submit your proposal, please send an email and an abstract (300-500 words) to (taispconference /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(taispconference /at/ gmail.com)>.

The conference features two keynote speakers, *Professor Bert Klandermans* (VU University Amsterdam) and *Professor Jane Wills* (Queen Mary University), both of whom are recognised as world leading experts in social protest and political behaviour.

The conference, sponsored by the Social Psychology Section of the BPS and the Barry Amiel & Norman Melburn Trust, is held at the University of Kent in the beautiful city of Canterbury on the *28th and 29th of March*.

The conference will also host the official launch the *Interdisciplinary Network for Social Protest Research* (INSPR).

Updates, further details and full submission details: http://contentionjournal.org/taisp2/.

If you could share this with colleagues and networks it would be very much appreciated.
Kind Regards
Abigail and Giovanni