Archive for March 2014

[ecrea] Call for Scientific Board Members

Mon Mar 24 19:03:17 GMT 2014

I am proud to present one of my latest projects - Communication and Media Research Center.

Communication and Media Research Center is a new international scientific network, a young independent research institution dedicated to the field of media and communication studies. CCMRC gathers young and senior scholars from all around the world and produces scholarly and practice-oriented research addressing both academic and society needs.

I am honoured to invite you all to find out more about this project by visiting our website www.ccmrc.eu <http://www.ccmrc.eu>

We are soliciting nominations for members of the Scientific Board. Self-nominations are welcomed. We are looking for professors, assistant professors, scholars, researchers, interested in the latest research on communication and media studies.

To join the Scientific Board please send a short CV to (bianca.mitu82 /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(bianca.mitu82 /at/ gmail.com)> or (ccmrc2014 /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(ccmrc2014 /at/ gmail.com)> before *April 29*.

Sincerely,

Bianca Mitu

Lecturer PhD
University of Bucharest