Archive for March 2012

[ecrea] Fwd: Three positions in the Department of Media and Cultural Studies at Birkbeck, University of London

Mon Mar 19 18:42:47 GMT 2012

Applications are invited from outstanding candidates for three full-time positions in the Department of Media and Cultural Studies at Birkbeck, University of London. The posts, along with links to the full job descriptions, are as follows:

- Lecturer in Journalism and Media: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AED246/lecturer-in-journalism-and-media/

- Lecturer in Media and Creative Industries: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AED279/lecturer-in-media-and-creative-industries/

- Lecturer in Media and Cultural Studies: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AED280/lecturer-in-media-and-cultural-studies/

The Department of Media and Cultural Studies is committed to excellence in research (our staff profiles can be found at http://www.bbk.ac.uk/culture/our-staff/) and in teaching a diverse body of students. The deadline for all three positions is Friday, 20 April 2012, and for informal enquiries please email me at (t.markham /at/ bbk.ac.uk) <mailto:(t.markham /at/ bbk.ac.uk)>.

Best,

Tim Markham

--

Dr Tim Markham

Senior Lecturer in Journalism and Media

Programme Director, MA/PGCert/Dip Journalism, BA Media and Business Applications

Director of Graduate Research

Department of Media and Cultural Studies

Assistant Dean for Recruitment and Retention, School of Arts

Birkbeck, University of London

43 Gordon Square

London WC1H 0PD

(t.markham /at/ bbk.ac.uk) <mailto:(t.markham /at/ bbk.ac.uk)>

http://www.bbk.ac.uk/culture/our-staff/tim_markham