Archive for March 2011

[ecrea] International Environmental Communication Association website

Fri Mar 04 19:21:13 GMT 2011

The International Environmental Communication Association (IECA-provisional
name) is a newly formed network of environmental communication professional=
and supporters. Our launch web site can be found at
http://environmentalcomm.org.  We sponsor the professional journal
Environmental Communication: A Journal of Nature and Culture
(www.informaworld.com/renc), the biennial Conference on Communication and
the Environment, and promote other educational and practical opportunities.

IECA is a new association welcoming members from all nations, communities
and environmental interest areas. Nominations are currently being accepted
for the organization=B9s founding Board of Directors.  We are looking for
individuals who are interested in leading this new initiative.

Information about the association, supporting the organization as a Foundin=
Member (institutional or individual), self-nominating to the Board of
Directors (nominations accepted until April 1), and a short web survey to
assist in the association=B9s continuing development can be found on this
website.  Please visit: http://environmentalcomm.org