[ecrea] CFP: Pompeii ? Journal for the P ublication of Junior Scholars in the Arts and Sciences

Fri Aug 14 05:45:19 GMT 2009

I have been fortunate enough to be admitted to the editorial board for Pompeii ? Journal for the Publication of Junior Scholars in the Arts and Sciences (http://www.pompeii-project.webs.com/), and have been given editorial control over the submission stream ?The Critique of Entertainment?.

As a consequence I am very keen to assist junior scholars towards peer-reviewed publication in an international journal dedicated to the promotion of excellent academic work across the disciplines, and, as part of my role, to assist authors and excellent pieces of work towards further publication opportunities elsewhere.

I am looking forward to works that interpret the title of the submission stream as broadly as possible, and I am very happy to work with scholars interested in pursuing an idea towards publication.

I would appreciate it if you could circulate my details and those of the journal to any students you think would be interested.

Many thanks,

Scott Wilson

Dr. Scott Wilson
Department of Performing and Screen Arts
Faculty of Creative Industries and Business
Unitec New Zealand
Te Whare Wananga o Wairaka
Private Bag 92025
Auckland, New Zealand