[ecrea] Call for Papers for ICA?s youngest journal - Communication, Culture & Critique

Mon Jul 06 10:53:32 GMT 2009

Call for Papers for ICA's youngest journal - Communication, Culture & Critique

Communication, Culture & Critique provides an international forum for research and commentary which examines the role of mediated communication in today's world. We welcome high quality research and analyses from diverse theoretical and methodological approaches, from all fields of communication, media, film and cultural studies, which is critically informed, methodologically imaginative and careful in its exposition and argument. Foci for enquiry can include all kinds of text- and print-based media, as well as broadcast, still and moving images and electronic modes of communication including the internet, games and mobile telephony. We publish research-informed and theory-focused articles, commentaries on evolving and topical issues, research notes and reviews (books, films, DVDs, etc.). Any and all approaches, analyses and perspectives are welcome, but especially those with a qualitative and/or interpretive inflection. We look forward to receiving your contributions to this exciting new journal which we hope will quickly become an important voice in our field, offering lively and innovative perspectives and critiques.

Contributions to CCC are via the online submission system provided by Manuscript Central. To submit your article/note/review, please go to:
<http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/cccr>http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/cccr
and follow the online instructions. Please also check out the journal's website:
<http://www.wiley.com/bw/journal.asp?ref=1753-9129>http://www.wiley.com/bw/journal.asp?ref=1753-9129

Karen Ross
Editor-in-chief
E:  (rossk /at/ liverpool.ac.uk)