[ecrea] Media and the Inner World Wiki

Mon Mar 30 14:42:40 GMT 2009

>Dear Colleagues
>
>After the successful launch of the AHRC funded Media and the Inner World research network earlier this month, we are pleased to invite you to join our wiki community: www.miwnet.org<http://www.miwnet.org>  As well as providing space for discussion, debate and comment, the website contains details of forthcoming events and podcasts of the talks given at the opening event in March. All contributions are welcome!
>
>With kind regards
>
>Caroline
>

>Dr Caroline Bainbridge
>Reader in Visual Culture
>Research Student Coordinator
>Programme Convener MA Media &Cultural Studies
>Director, Media and the Inner World AHRC Research Network
>www.miwnet.org<http://www.miwnet.org/>
>
>School of Arts
>Roehampton University
>Roehampton Lane
>London SW15 5PH
>Tel: +44 20 8392 3506
>Room: Richardson 24a

Dear Colleagues

After the successful launch of the AHRC funded Media and the Inner World research network earlier this month, we are pleased to invite you to join our wiki community: www.miwnet.org<http://www.miwnet.org>  As well as providing space for discussion, debate and comment, the website contains details of forthcoming events and podcasts of the talks given at the opening event in March. All contributions are welcome!

With kind regards

Caroline

Dr Caroline Bainbridge
Reader in Visual Culture
Research Student Coordinator
Programme Convener MA Media &Cultural Studies
Director, Media and the Inner World AHRC Research Network
www.miwnet.org<http://www.miwnet.org/>

School of Arts
Roehampton University
Roehampton Lane
London SW15 5PH
Tel: +44 20 8392 3506
Room: Richardson 24a

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this email or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. Roehampton University does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of Roehampton University is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by Roehampton University.

Roehampton University is a company limited by guarantee incorporated in England under number 5161359. Registered Office: Grove House, Roehampton Lane, London SW15 5PJ. An exempt charity.
Dear Colleagues

After the successful launch of the AHRC funded Media and the Inner World research network earlier this month, we are pleased to invite you to join our wiki community: www.miwnet.org  As well as providing space for discussion, debate and comment, the website contains details of forthcoming events and podcasts of the talks given at the opening event in March. All contributions are welcome!

www.miwnet.org