Archive for August 2009

[ecrea] ECREA Political Communication section conference

Mon Aug 03 21:39:04 GMT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that this year's Political Communication sectional conference on 'Mediated Citizenship' is coming closer. The conference will be held from 17 - 18 September 2009 in Leeds, UK. Our call for paper was extremely successful and we were able to put an exciting programme together. Prof. Peter Dahlgren (University of Lund, Sweden) will give the key note on 'Mediated democracy and the centrality of civic identities and practices'. The full programme and more details can be found at the conference website at http://ics.leeds.ac.uk/ then follow the link on the right-hand menue.

Please note that the deadline for REGISTRATION at a reduced fee ends on 15th August.

I am looking forward to welcoming you in September here in Leeds.

With best wishes,
Katrin Voltmer
(Vice-Chair, ECREA Political Communication section)

Dr. Katrin Voltmer
Senior Lecturer in Political Communication
Course Director MA Political Communication
Institute of Communications Studies
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
UK