Archive for April 2008

[ecrea] Free online access to journals in developing countries

Thu Apr 17 23:49:08 GMT 2008

>Apologies for cross posting.
>
>Intellect is offering free online access to all its journals for
>institutions in the developing world. To see a full list of eligible
>countries please visit:
>
>http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/online-access/
>
>To take advantage of this offer institutions need to visit the above link,
>fill in the form, and include your designated IP address range. Intellect
>can then set up online access to the IP address range provided.
>
>We hope that this initiative will help academics in the developing world. We
>would like to thank all our editors and contributors who have made this
>possible.
>
>With all best wishes,
>
>--
>The Journals Team
>intellect
>The Mill, Parnall Rd, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 3JG, UK
>T: +44 (0)117 9589916
>F: +44 (0)117 9589911
>E: (luke /at/ intellectbooks.com)
>W: www.intellectbooks.co.uk
>
>intellect
>publishers of original thinking

Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
&
Facultés Universitaires Saint-Louis
Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 43  - B-1000 Brussel - Belgium
----------------------------
NEW BOOKS OUT
Understanding Alternative Media
by Olga Bailey, Bart Cammaerts, Nico Carpentier
(December 2007)
http://mcgraw-hill.co.uk/html/0335222102.html
Participation and Media Production. Critical Reflections on Content Creation.
Edited by Nico Carpentier and Benjamin De Cleen
(January 2008)
<http://www.c-s-p.org/Flyers/Participation-and-Media-Production--Critical-Reflections-on-Content-Creation1-84718-453-7.htm>http://www.c-s-p.org/Flyers/Participation-and-Media-Production--Critical-Reflections-on-Content-Creation1-84718-453-7.htm

ECREA's Second European Communication Conference
Barcelona, 25-28 November 2008
http://www.ecrea2008barcelona.org/