[eccr] WARNING

Tue Apr 27 11:07:07 GMT 2004

Dear all,

Sorry about the recent mails on virus infections that you might have
received. They were sent on my behalf,  but not by me (or my computer), to
the ECCR-list.

In case the majordomo software has not removed the attachments (as it is
supposed to do), and you do receive an attachment through the ECCR-list,
please delete it immediately (without opening it).

Best regards,
Nico Carpentier

Carpentier Nico (Phd)
Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
T: ++ 32 (0)2-412.42.78
F: ++ 32 (0)2/412.42.00
Office: 4/0/18
Centre for Media Sociology (CeMeSO)
Office: C0.05
European Consortium for Communication Research
Web: http://www.eccr.info