[eccr] ICA Conference Program is available!

Fri Apr 23 06:36:14 GMT 2004

>The 2004 ICA Conference program is now available online in HTML and PDF
>formats. Both are searchable. For those unfamiliar with searching in a PDF
>document, click on the binocular icon at the top of the document. Here is
>the programs and registration link:
><http://www.icahdq.org/events/conference/2004/conf2004_PROGRAM.asp>http://www.icahdq.org/events/conference/2004/conf2004_PROGRAM.asp
>

>If you have already registered or if you do not plan to attend, please
>disregard the following reminder.
>
>The 54th Annual ICA Conference:  Communication in the Public Interest is
>being held in the Sheraton New Orleans from May 27 - 31, 2004.
>

>Only 14 days left to take advantage of discounted pre-registration
>conference, hotel and airline rates!
>

>Note that registrations within the past 24-48 hours may not have been
>processed yet.  If you would like to confirm your registration there is a
>link at the conference registration site that will help you look up your
>registration.(<http://www.icahdq.org/events/conference/2004/conf2004.asp>http://www.icahdq.org/events/conference/2004/conf2004.asp
>)
>
>All presenters are required to register for the conference.  Remember to
>register now to take advantage of the pre-registration rates and to avoid
>the long lines at the conference.  ICA also offers conference registration
>discounts to its members!  Pre-registration deadline for the conference is
>May 6, 2004.
>
>If you are a current ICA member, click on the "Register as an ICA member"
>link and log in.  The system will recognize your ID# and password and
>populate the fields for you!  Simply review the information (feel free to
>update) and continue with the registration process to completion.
>
>If  you are not an ICA member or if your membership has lapsed, you can
>join ICA and register for the conference at the same time by selecting the
>"Register as a Non-member" link and selecting the appropriate
>registration-plus-membership option.
>
>To register for the conference go
>to:
><http://www.icahdq.org/events/conference/2004/conf2004.asp>http://www.icahdq.org/events/conference/2004/conf2004.asp.
>(If this link does not work, copy and paste it into the address window of
>your internet browser and click "enter" or "go.").
>
>There are several links on the conference registration site that will
>facilitate planning your trip.  Most companies have discounted fares for
>ICA members.  Look for the event codes in the pop-up windows.
>
>The last day to reserve your hotel room at discounted rates is May 6, 2004.
>
>The last day to qualify for special United Airlines and Delta fares is May
>6, 2004.
>
>We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans!
>Dear Nico EM Carpentier,
>The 2004 ICA Conference program is now available online in HTML and PDF
> [...]

Carpentier Nico (Phd)
Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
T: ++ 32 (0)2-412.42.78
F: ++ 32 (0)2/412.42.00
Office: 4/0/18
Centre for Media Sociology (CeMeSO)
Office: C0.05
European Consortium for Communication Research
Web: http://www.eccr.info