[eccr] Will SMS revolutionise TV programming as we know it?

Fri Sep 06 22:04:23 GMT 2002

Title: Will SMS revolutionise TV programming as we know it?

Will SMS revolutionise TV programming as we know it?

A number of SMS applications developers believe their services do more than just add value; they create new value. Get involved in the debate of incremental change vs evolutionary leap at the 'SMS Meets TV' Seminar on 16 September in Amsterdam.

Sign up today at http://www.smsmeetstv.com/registration.php and receive a free PDF copy of Van Dusseldorp & Partners' new report 'SMS-TV: interactive TV reinvented'.