Archive for publications, March 2024

[Commlist] New issue of Science Fiction, Film and Television is available now

Wed Mar 06 16:06:08 GMT 2024

The latest issue of /SCIENCE FICTION FILM & TELEVISION /is now available online.

Liverpool University Press is pleased to inform you of the latest content in /SCIENCE FICTION FILM & TELEVISION <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/id/54/volume/15/issue/6684/>//_ (SFFTV),_/ a highly regarded publication that is essential reading for those working in and researching Science Fiction studies.

Volume 17.1 <https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/toc/sfftv/17/1> includes articles on the importance of the /Star Trek/ films (1979–91) for the study of memory and media in the digital era, alongside a piece on gender and identity in post-apocalyptic television. Other items include an essay on the (new) weirdness of Brandon Cronenberg’s /Infinity Pool/, as well as work on Polák’s /Tomorrow/ /I’ll Wake Up and Scald Myself with Tea/, alongside a reading in queer pleasure, revisiting /Jupiter Ascending/.

Browse all articles > <https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/toc/sfftv/17/1>

Download a free issue > <https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/toc/sfftv/14/1>

To recommend a subscription to /SCIENCE FICTION FILM & TELEVISION /to your library, please use our email template to contact your librarian <mailto:?subject=Could%20we%20please%20consider%20this%20Journal%20for%20our%20Library?&body=Title:%20Science%20Fiction%20Film%20&%20Television%2E%0DURL:%20https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/id/54>.

**

_TABLE OF CONTENTS_

/_
_/

*RESEARCH ARTICLES*

*_MEMORY PATTERNS <https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sfftv.2024.1>_*

ADAM OCHONICKY

*_
_*

*_CREATING POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVES <https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sfftv.2024.2>_*

HANNAH V. WARREN

*_
_*

*_I THINK I’M A CLONE NOW <https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sfftv.2024.3>_*

M. KEITH BOOKER | ISRA DARAISEH

*_
_*

*_IDEOLOGICAL REPETITION AND TIME TRAUMA <https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sfftv.2024.4>_*

DAVID KELLY

*_
_*

*_READINGS IN QUEER PLEASURE <https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sfftv.2024.5>_*

ANNA KUROWICKA | AGNIESZKA KOTWASIŃSKA

*_
_*

*REVIEWS*

*_BOOK REVIEWS <https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sfftv.2024.6>_*

JACOB H. PETROWSKY | AMYLOU AHAVA | BRIAN KENNA | RAWAD ALHASHMI| BRYCE JETER

_
_

*CONTRIBUTOR INFORMATION*

*_ABOUT THE CONTRIBUTORS <https://liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/doi/10.3828/sfftv.2024.7>_*